Wednesday, January 20, 2010



There are remedies that a litigant has following the commencement of a trial that may provide some relief. The two remedies outlined below are (1) a request for a new trial, or (2) for judgment notwithstanding the verdict (judgment as a matter of law). A motion for a new trial must be filed no later than 10 days after service of judgment.

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only. The information presented at this site should not be construed to be formal legal advice nor the formation of a lawyer/client relationship. If you have questions or need specific advice relating to the matters contained herein, please contact Lovaas & Lehtinen, P.C.

No comments:

Post a Comment